The IOR Morgan Park is situated on the southeast edge of the historic town of Warwick, Queensland.
Sponsored by IOR Petroleum, the IOR Morgan Park has hosted the most prestigious polocrosse events in Australia and the world, including the first ever World Cup in 2003, the subsequent World Cup in 2007 and several National Championships.
“IOR…fuelling Morgan Park and the Polocrosse World Cup!”
- Seven fully turfed playing fields
- One floodlit field for night matches
- Two grassed practise fields
- Six toilet blocks/one disabled toilet/four shower blocks
- Permanent spectator seating for 3,000
- Club house featuring food & beverage outlets
– 250 seated/600 stand-up
- Private corporate entertaining area
- Private meeting room
- Carparking for more than 1,000 cars
- 450 covered stalls and 50 day yards
- Vet facility with horse enclosure and concrete floor
- Ambulance/first aid room
- Electronic scoreboard
- Exercising track
Map of IOR Morgan Park Grounds
Spectator and Competitor Policies
No glass outside of camps at polocrosse events. At iOR Morgan Park, no glass on top side of road through the camp area.
NO dogs permitted at polocrosse events.
Polocrosse World Cup is a smoke-free event.
Photo credit: Joe McInally Photography