Warwick Polocrosse Club is currently sourcing strategic event partners for the Polocrosse World Cup in April 2019.
All partnerships will be developed using a customised approach. If your company or brand would like to leverage off the world-wide media exposure and 60,000+ attendees at the 2019 event please contact our Sponsorship Manager Linda Tillman today.
Warwick Polocrosse Club is inviting select partners to leverage off the World Cup, with the opportunity for companies and brands to gain exposure, develop and build networks within the sport and the Southern Downs region, and showcase their product/service to over 60,000 people from around the world.
Below are examples of the types of partnerships that will be available for the World Cup, with the focus on developing customised agreements that allow for mutual outcome and benefit.
- Naming rights partner of the Polocrosse World Cup 2019: <<company name/ brand>> Polocrosse World Cup 2019 will be the official name of the event.
- Horse partner: at least three weeks’ supply of horse feed and supplements for the 1,000 event horses from throughout Australia, leading to opportunity for brand awareness and long term business relationships.
- Travel partners: supply of airfares, car hire, accommodation and fuel vouchers for VIP’s and international guests.
- Beverage partner: supply of beer and wine for the event beer garden.
- Marketing partners: provision of cash and in kind support to assist in marketing the World Cup throughout the world, including live streaming.
- Media partners: provision of in kind media exposure that reaches the target audience for the event.
A taste of what to expect at Polocrosse World Cup 2019
Existing Strategic Partners
Event Host & Venue
Polocrosse World Cup 2019 will be hosted by the City of Warwick and Warwick Polocrosse Club.
Warwick is located less than two hours’ drive from Brisbane and sits on the banks of the Condamine River in the Southern Downs region of Queensland. Home to Lyndhurst, the largest thoroughbred stud in Queensland, the Southern Downs is a nursery for Queensland’s growing thoroughbred industry and is becoming the preferred region for other agricultural sectors such as poultry.
Polocrosse has been played in Warwick since 1953 and is one of Australia’s leading clubs, boasting numerous past and current Australian players. The club is home to the world’s best polocrosse facility, Morgan Park. Morgan Park has hosted the most prestigious polocrosse events in Australia and the world including the first ever World Cup in 2003, the subsequent World Cup in 2007 and several National Championships.
- Seven fully turfed playing fields
- One floodlit field for night matches
- Two grassed practice fields
- Six toilet blocks/one disabled toilet/four shower blocks
- Permanent spectator seating for 3,000
- Club house featuring food & beverage outlets (250 seated/600 stand-up)
- Private corporate entertaining area
- Private meeting room
- Car parking for more than 1,000 cars
- 450 covered stalls and 50 day yards
- Vet facility with horse enclosure and concrete floor
- Ambulance/first aid room
- Electronic scoreboard