Camping & Horse Accommodation Booking Form
ONE BOOKING FORM REQUIRED PER SITE – APPLICATIONS CLOSE 1st April 2019
1. Entry to IOR Morgan Park will be available as per below:
SATURDAY 13TH APRIL TO SUNDAY 28TH APRIL – 7:00am till 9:00pm
2. All Camping & Stall bookings to be pre-paid - PRE-BOOKINGS CLOSE 1st APRIL 2019
3. Both powered and un-powered sites are available at the same cost of $50 per night. Powered sites will be available on arrival on a "First in First Served" basis.
4. A campsite is defined as one of following options: Float/vehicle, Body Truck, Semi-trailer, Gooseneck, Caravan/vehicle, Campervan or Tent with a maximum of 5 people.
5. BOOKING NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL: You receive bank payment details by return e-mail & have made payment. Payments MUST have a name reference on bank transfer to be processed.
6. Details of your booking will be available at entry.
7. The only horses permitted at Morgan Park will be those horses competing in the World Cup and Barastoc competitions. All Barastoc Horses will require a booked stall – No panels to be set up.
8. Health Declarations for ALL horses required on entry, PIC No. QKWW0486
9. ALL power leads must be tagged.
10. EXCLUSIONS: For Risk Management and Insurance Reasons:
NO Bikes (Push Bikes /AG Bikes /Quad Bikes) NO Fires (At Camp or Open Drums)
Polocrosse Australia Ruling: NO Dogs NO Glass Bottles
11. For further enquiries contact ROBYN FRASER: Phone 0419 781363 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org