Camping & Horse Accommodation
Camping and Horse Stall Bookings Open 31 January 2019
Booking forms will be available for download here from 31 January.
Camping - $50 per night
- Powered and unpowered sites available all the same price
- Powered sites will be allocated on a first-in-first-served basis
- Definition of a campsite: truck, gooseneck or float with one car or ute only
- Access to camping sites at the IOR Morgan Park from Saturday 13th April 2019
- Due to heavy demand for campsites at this event, players selected for the Barastoc Interstate Series will need to book stalls and campsites prior to 10 February to be guaranteed a site. State teams' names have to be submitted before 31 January so there is only a short time frame to take up this opportunity to avoid disappointment.
NO bikes (push bikes or ag bikes) permitted at the IOR Morgan Park
NO dogs permitted at the IOR Morgan Park
Horse Stall - $50 for duration of event
- No self erected horse panels permitted
- The ONLY horses permitted at Morgan Park will be those competing in the World Cup and Barastoc Interstate competitions