World Cup's Closest Airport
International visitors can fly directly from Sydney and Melbourne to Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport (WTB) which is one hour's drive to Warwick. Travellers can clear customs in Sydney or Melbourne then take a short domestic flight to Toowoomba. Rental cars are available at the airport.
More information on Toowoomba and Brisbane airports and how to get from the airports to Warwick is here.
Toowoomba Cruise & Travel are the official travel agent of the Adina Polocrosse World Cup 2019.
Toowoomba Cruise & Travel are able to organise group travel, including flights, accommodation, car hire, and trailer hire for international teams, as well as side trips to explore our stunning country before or after the World Cup.
Benefits of Group Travel Bookings
Making group travel easy
Whether travelling for business or leisure, Toowoomba Cruise and Travel understands every group has unique travel needs and that's why they offer a range of benefits available exclusively to group travellers.
They can advise on the best travel options for the Adina Polocrosse World Championship 2019 in Warwick.
Delayed payment, naming and ticketing
Not sure who will be in the team? Our late payment, naming and ticketing deadlines mean you can still book your travel without delay.
Dedicated group services
Assisted check-in, pre-seating and special baggage requirements are just some of the services that booking as a group can be eligible for.
Unique itineraries, multi-origin, and separate side trips to explore Australia
Toowoomba Cruise and Travel can help you manage your group bookings with ease, even if some of your group members have different travel needs to the majority of your group. From individual side trips to extra days or booking customers from multiple origins.
Toowoomba Cruise and Travel are excited to offer a great range of packages. They are able to customise your travel plans and will provide friendly advice and support to make your visit to the Adina Polocrosse World Cup 2019 and the Southern Downs region a stress-free experience.
- 3 nights at Cherrabah Resort, near Warwick
- 4 days car hire pick up from Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport (WTB)
- Darling Downs Zoo entry
- Cobb & Co Museum entry
- Self-guided winery tour of the Granite Belt
From $1237 per family of four
* Additional night family package is $240
From $845 per couple (twin share)
* Additional night twin share is $120
Ultimate Queensland Explorer
- One-way flight from Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport (WTB) to Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
- 3 nights accommodation (twin share) in Cairns on the Esplanade
- Kuranda, Scenic Rail & Skyrail day trip
- Outer Barrier Reef day trip
- One-way flight from Cairns to the Gold Coast
- 4 nights accommodation apartment-style on the Gold Coast
- Broadbeach Nocturnal Rainforest & 4WD Glow Worm Tour
- 7-day holiday pass at MovieWorld, Sea World and Wet N Wild waterpark
From $4615 for a family (2 adults + 2 children under 12 years)
From $3658 per couple (twin share)
- 7 nights accommodation at the Mantra French Quarter in apartment-style accommodation based on the world-famous Hastings Street
From $3000 for a family (2 adults + 2 children under 12 years)
From $1815 per couple (twin share)
Gold Coast Family Getaway
- 7 nights apartment style accommodation located in Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise 7 Day Holiday Pass at MovieWorld, Sea World + Wet N Wild
From $3096 for a family (2 adults + 2 children under 12 years)
The team at Toowoomba Cruise and Travel are there for any travel advice or assistance you might need.
Contact the team:
Phone: +61 7 4592 8085 (9am to 4:30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or with the form below